Friday, December 19, 2008

Katie goes ice skating


So, we decided it might be fun to take Katie ice skating. Funny thing about ice skating... it always looks easier then it really is! Especially, if you haven't skated in years. First, we decided my sister would be the best choice to go out on the ice with Katie. Well, she stepped on the ice, took Katie's hand, and then informed us that she could not do it! I decided I'd take a try at it, and it was difficult to manage Katie on the ice and myself. However, we made it around the rink 3 times and Katie said she liked it. She actually said it was harder then it looked. I agree! Towards the end, she wanted to hold on to the side and do it "by herself." However, we captured a memory or two on the camera and it was worth the effort!

No comments: