Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Snowman Cake


My friend Ali celebrated her birthday on Sunday and I invited her over for cake. I was excited to make something delicious... and was hoping Ali loved chocolate cake. No, she requested plain old white cake! Well, I wanted to please the birthday girl but just because it was white cake didn't mean it couldn't be a cool cake! I had this recipe from the Pampered Chef's Festive Desserts cookbook and Katie was so excited when I made it. Needless to say it was adorable, although I don't think I'd make it again. I am much more of an ooey gooey chocolate girl myself. Happy Birthday, Ali!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

That's not at all like I had pictured it. I thought it would lay flat. I like the 3D snowman much better. You're a great mommy and friend! Too bad my birthday passed or I would have requested an ooey gooey chocolate cake!!!

Jessica said...

Maybe I should make you a chocolate cake anyway!! I have the best recipe and I love it! It could be a very belated gift... mmm, I'll work on that soon.

Heather said...

I love your cake--I swear you have the best recipes. Brooke and I decided you need to have a cooking show --since we don't live close and can't come over for lessons, we could just turn on the t.v. and learn new recipes from you--just an idea to think about!