Monday, January 12, 2009

My Birthday

I really enjoyed my birthday this year. It was sad not having Matt around, but he sent these beautiful chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements and it made it special to have something from him. Katie was thrilled to be celebrating a birthday- she loves parties. I had so many people wish me happy birthday that day... many phone calls and e-mails. Thank you to all of you who sent me good wishes, it really meant a lot to me. My favorite part of a birthday is hearing from my friends and family- it is so cool to be remembered! I hope I manage to remember everyone's birthday who thought of mine. Birthdays are different as you get older, and especially when you have children. They go along much like any other day, but it is nice to know you are thought about. I did get to do something special after the kids went to bed that night. Poppie stayed at my place while the little ones slept. My mom, sister, and I went to see the movie Marley and Me... great movie! Check out our dessert platter... chocolate covered berries and 2 mousse cakes! Yummy. What a great day!

No comments: