Friday, November 14, 2008

21 Questions


Here is a fun tag, it's a great way to get to know more about people!

Jessi tagged me in her blog... so here goes....


1.What is your husband's name? Robert Matson Geren
2. Who eats more? Him, unless I am pregnant!
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did.
4. Who is taller? Matt
5. Who is smarter? He is very smart.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
9. Who pays the bills? He makes the money, I pay the bills.
10. Who cooks more? Me, I love to cook for him.
11. Who is more stubborn? Both of us.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Because we are both stubborn, this one is difficult!
13. Who has more siblings? I do.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do, I have to wear my share because he is gone so much.
15. What do you like to do together? Travel, be outside, play with our kids, we enjoy watching movies/special TV shows together.
16. Who eats more sweets? Me
17. How did you meet?In high school, we knew each other but didn't really "meet" until a trip to China with AP English class. Then, we fell in love and the rest is history!
18. Who asked whom out first? I know we were destined to be together because we both were drawn to each other. It all started with a New Year's Eve kiss at midnight 2000. He gave me a quick peck and that started all of this!
19. Who kissed who first?He kissed me on New Year's and I was not expecting it. It was a quick kiss but enough to start something that has lasted.
20. Who proposed? He did.
21. His best features and qualities? He is so helpful, he adores our kids and is an excellent daddy, he's hardworking, and he is very smart.
I'd love to see Heather, Crystal, and Jill's responses!

No comments: