Monday, November 3, 2008

I love your blog...

I got a "I love your blog" award from Jill and I have to answer the following questions with a one word response, then I have to tag three friends who have a blog that I love.

1. Where is your phone? bed
2. Where is your significant other?: submarine
3 .Your hair color?: brown
4. Your Mother?: funny
5. Your Father?: hardworking
6. Your favorite thing?: babies
7. Your dream last night?: uneventful
8. Your dream/goal?: (is) possible
9. The room your in?: bedroom
10. Your hobby?: baking
11. Your fear?: dying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?: GA
13. Where were you last night?: home
14. What you're not?: perfect
15. One of your wish-list items?: Wii
16. Where you grew up?: Ohio
17. The last thing you ate?: ice cream
18. What are you wearing?: clothes
19. Your TV?: off
20. Your pet?: Lexi
21. Your computer?: Gateway
22. Your mood?: tired
23. Missing someone?: husband
24. Your car?: Jeep
25. Something you're not wearing?: socks
26. Favorite store?: Gap
27. Your Summer?: wonderful
28. Love someone?: Matt
29. Your favorite color?: brown
30. When was the last time you laughed?: today
31. Last time you cried?: yesterday

No it's my turn. I award Crystal, Heather, and Sabrina! Have fun!

No comments: