Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just a bunch of things...

No pictures tonight, just random thoughts. I really should be asleep but instead I am blogging. I really need to get my priorities straight. I am in bed though, and Matt is fast asleep beside me. You know, he only needs to begin to let his head touch the pillow and he is out cold. Plus, he never hears anything during the night. What did I mention in the last blog about having the best sleep last night because a man was in the house? Let me note now, if someone broke in Matt wouldn't be the one to hear it. In fact, I think I'd have to shake him awake. He was so sound asleep he didn't even hear his alarm clock this morning!
Marcus seems to be on the mend. His fever is gone, and he has started accepting a few bottles again. This makes me feel much better. It is so hard to see your baby in pain, especially when you can't do anything for him. His poor little tummy was cramping so bad he'd curl all up the straighten all out and cry. Let me say, that my arms, neck, and shoulders are aching all over from carrying him around so much these past few days. He is almost 17 pounds now, and that is not a light little boy to be hauling around all day. It is a blessing when both of my children are well.
Matt took Katie to Best Buy after work tonight to replace his broken cell phone. Turns out, they actually ended up at the mall too. I was beginning to wonder where they were because it was a little past 6:30 when they got home. We hadn't eaten dinner yet or anything, and usually Katie is in the bath by 6:45. Well, she was a bubble of energy when she came in. Complete with some purchases Daddy had made for her. (at least I am not the only one who can't resist buying fun little things for her) They had a new Dora movie (she forgot she wanted the Tinkerbell movie-she has been waiting for daddy to take her to get it), a toy submarine, and some cute magnets for the fridge. It was nice to see they had such a great time together.
Well, there's always more to talk about but suddenly I am exhausted and it would be wise of me to go to sleep. So until next time- have a great day!!

No comments: