Saturday, November 29, 2008

Marcus is on the move...


One great thing about babies is they are always starting something new. Not only is it exciting, but it keeps us on our toes! Marcus has finally figured out how to coordinate his movements enough to scoot towards what he wants. It was great because he did this a bit before Matt left so daddy could see his little man in action. I keep trying to get a video of him on the move, but he likes to be sneaky. Like when I lay him down on his toy mat in the rug and walk off to do a few things... when I look back over I see no baby on the rug! Where is the little man? Half way across the hardwood floor in heavy pursuit of something he more then likely can't have! His new favorite: finding pieces of paper to eat! He had some in Katie's room before his bath (she was disappointed he ate her handiwork!) and he loved it. Now, he is grabbing for books, crafts, napkins... anything for a quick taste. In the few days since he has started scooting, he is really learning how to get around. I know it won't be long before he'll be crawling and I won't know what to do!

1 comment:

brooketolman said...

i think Marcus looks so much like Matt! I miss you guys!