Monday, October 20, 2008

Boating Day



On Sunday, we went out in the boat. It was a wonderful day. We went to eat at a restaurant across the bay, so it took about 15 minutes by boat to get there. This was Marcus first time on the boat, and I wasn't sure how he'd do. Let's just say, he loved it! As soon as we got on the boat, he went right to sleep. Katie sat with her Dora life vest on and enjoyed the ride. As we were getting closer to the restaurant, we saw dolphins! It was so amazing! The dolphins were feeding so they weren't as playful as they can be. I was able to snap a few pictures, and you can see a bit of the dolphin in them.. although not as much as I had hoped. After eating a wonderful lunch, we settled in for our ride back. Katie went down below deck and played the whole way home. She made herself a little bed and played with her Polly Pockets. Marcus went right back to sleep and I even put my head back and dozed off myself. On the way back, we took our time so we could get the most out of our nap! It was a really nice day. The nice day made up for the fact that Matt was in Port Canaveral for boat repair and we couldn't be with him, so we made the best of it here. I was able to talk to him on the phone this past week and he got to see his parents on Sunday so that was nice for him. I can't wait to see him again soon!


PS. We made Apple Puff Pancake also that day and I included a picture. My friend Crystal made one recently and got me thinking about it. We always make this on Christmas morning and it is so delicious! It's nice to have it throughout the year.

1 comment:

crystalcav said...

You guys looks like you're having so much fun and it's so warm. Be forewarned that it is FREEZING here! Marcus and Katie both look so much older than just one month ago!