Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The girl full of "I love this..."


Being in Florida is great for me because I get to spend some time with my sister. I haven't lived near her for most of my adult life, so it is really cool to be able to be around her. Well, this afternoon she met me at the gym and afterward we ran into Walmart for a few things. As we were shopping, my sis kept saying..." Oh, have you seen this (item of choice) I love this!" She pointed out several different products: Dove Energize Body Wash, Honey Butter Pringle's Stix, Star fruit, Tropicana Pure Premium PC Pomegranate & Blueberry, Bolthouse Green Goodness juice, and Baked Lays Cheddar Cheese chips. These are just a few of her "favorites." Anyway, it was so fun to shop with her and hear about all the things she loves. She bought some of the Honey Butter Pringle's Stix and let me tell you if you haven't tried them yet- they are yummy! As soon as she bought them she opened the pack and let us split them. I would definitely buy them for a fun snack. Every time I go shopping with my sister I just love finding out about all of the things she loves! She definitely has a long list of things she loves and I can't wait to learn some more of her favorites. You never know, I might just add a few of them to my favorites.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Jessica, I am so glad you are on blogger. I love the blog and am so excited that I will be able to keep up with what is going on with you guys. The pringle stixs sound great--I will have to go buy some.