Friday, October 10, 2008

Marcus visits the doctor


Marcus went to the doctor today for his 4 month check up and shots. Our little man is growing so fast. Today, he weighed in at 15lbs 10 ounces and 27 inches long! I can't believe how quickly he is growing. So, as soon as I got back from the doctor I had to check Katie's baby book to see what her height and weight were at that age. She actually didn't visit the doctor right at 4 months, but rather at 5 months old. However, she was 16lbs6oz and 25.5inches at 5 months! So, Marcus is definitely taller and a bit leaner! It is so fun to watch how differently they grow. It is true when they say that each child is different. I love both of my children so much, and I enjoy their differences. Marcus is more mellow in a lot of ways. However, he is very vocal and loves to "talk" to me. He enjoys mimicking what sounds I make. He is very interested and tries very hard to make an "oooo" or "ahh" sound. The other day he was even trying to move his tongue and mimic my "lalalala." He amazes me in that aspect. He knows what he wants.... eat, burp, sleep, he loves watching TV, and being outside is a favorite.
I love my children... they are amazing!

1 comment:

brooketolman said...

He's growing up soooo fast! The kids look great! I bet Florida has been nice!