Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkins, Discounts, and Cool Hair



Today was a good day... we had to go to Fort Walton Beach which is about 20 minutes from Destin. We went to the TJMaxx while we were there and they had some pretty amazing sales. All clearance items were an additional 25% off. Well, the clerk that checked my order out rang everything up and says under her breath, "Well, it took 25% off everything... that's the second time that has happened today and I did it like I was supposed to. Lucky for you!" So, I was so pleased for the extra $$ off my whole order. I bought a few special treats for Matt to take on deployment. I got this special bib for Marcus that says "I'm thankful for my daddy." I am going to take a picture of him in it for Matt for Thanksgiving! Well, on the way home we stopped at a pumpkin sale which Katie loved. She picked out 3 small pumpkins and said we should come back and get a big daddy sized pumpkin later. She is so sweet!
On another note, my little man's hair has this new thing for standing up! So, tonight after his bath we helped it along!! Here's a picture to show it off. He gets more adorable as the days go by!

No comments: