Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Time and Matt &Jessica times 2

My brother's wedding was the reason my family headed to Florida in the first place. Matt was able to come with us and spend a little time before he had to head back out to sea. We had a great time together, just the four of us doing some special things. We took the kids to Osaka (Our favorite hibachi Japanese restaurant here), we went to the beach, the swimming pool, and horseback riding at the farm. It was nice to spend some much needed time together. The only disappointing part is that our time together ended too soon!

The wedding was a nice highlight of the trip. My brother Matt married Jessica... so now there is a new Jessica Bowling! Now, we are all having a blast with Matt&Jessica (Bowling) and Matt&Jessica (Geren)! Everyone keeps trying to come up with nicknames for us. However, we Jessicas don't find it that difficult to know who is talking to us. And neither of us want to budge on being called anything other then Jessica. Personally, I don't like to be called Jess or Jessie. In fact, I really only like it if my siblings or mom call me by one of those names. It is like nails on a chalk board when someone else calls me Jessie!! Jessica (Bowling) also feels the same. We like to stick with our full name, and we'll let everyone else be confused about who they are talking about! So far, we are doing pretty good with the whole thing. And we figure if Jessica (Bowling) is talking about Matt she is talking about her husband and if I am talking about Matt I am talking about my husband... unless we specify otherwise!
On to another note, Katie was the flower girl for the wedding and she was adorable. I have added a few pictures from the wedding for everyone to see. We had a great time together!

No comments: